- CHECK IN: 4:00 PM / CHECK OUT: 10:00 PM
- FOR YOUR SECURITY: Entrance gate will remain locked 24 hrs
- SECURITY GUARD on premise 24 hours a day
- SWIMMING POOL IN OUR GARDEN
- Your LUGGAGE can be stored in our office before and after your stay (In the timeout you can make use of our nice garden and bathrooms)
- ROOM SERVICE twice a week included
- ADDITIONAL CLEANING service is possible at a charge of á $ 150 pesos
- WI FI in the office area and around for free
- 3 A/C units and 3 TVs
- 5 GALLON PURIFIED WATER bottles available for $ 50 pesos
- KITCHEN fully-equipped. (Please keep clean and wash up after yourself)
- GARDEN GRILL available. (Please keep clean and wash up after yourself)
- 20% DISCOUNT at Restaurant/Bar FAH next door. (Please point out that you are a FREUD guest and ask for it)
- BEACH CLUB LIDO, between 10th and 12th Street on the beach, offers
American Breakfast for only $70 pesos with a ticket. You can buy it only in our office.
- LOUNGE CHAIRS at LIDO are for free with a minimum consumption food an order of
$100 pesos per-day and per-person.
During High Season from Dec. 20 – Jan 18 and from March 18 – 27 the mínimum consumption
has to be for $ $200 pesos.
- MASSAGES available at LIDO
- BEACH TOWELS available. Refundable deposit á $ 100 pesos
- SAFE BOXES available. Refundable key deposit á $ 350 pesos
- TERRACES with HAMMOCKS
- PHONE CALLS to USA and Canada or into México for free
- TAXI service at next corner, 10th street with 5th Av.
- CAR RENTALS all around.
- 2 ADO BUS STATIONS in walking distance. First one on 5th Av. with
Av. Benito Juarez, second one on 20th Av. with 12th street
- FERRY to Island Cozumel 5 blocks from Casa Freud in walking distance
- DIVE SHOPS all around
- LAUNDRY service 2 blocks from Casa Freud. LAUNDRY “DA SILVANA”on 15th Avenue between 10th and 10th bis street”
- AIRPORT TRANSFER booking at:http://www.cancun-transfers.com y http://www.airport-cancun-shuttle.com!
- HOUSE DOCTOR: Dr. Cesar Ramirez Hernandez, cellular phone: 984- 876 21 75
Colonia Zazil-Ha, 15th Av. Nth. lote 16, between 38th and 40th street.