- CHECK IN : 3:00 PM / CHECK OUT: 12:00 PM
- FOR YOUR SECURITY: THE ENTRANCE GATE WILL REMAIN LOCKED 24 HRS
- SECURITY GUARD on premise 24 hours a day
- SWIMMING POOL IN OUR GARDEN
- Your LUGGAGE can be stored in our office before and after your stay
In the timeout you can make use of our nice garden, bathroom and showers
- ROOM SERVICE twice a week included
- ADDITIONAL CLEANING service is possible at a charge of á $ 50 pesos
- WI-FI in all rooms
- PURIFIED WATER at the hotel available, not to go
- 20% DISCOUNT at Restaurant/Bar FAH next door
Please point out that you are a FREUD guest and ask for it
- BEACH CLUB “LIDO” between 10th and 12th Street offers for Casa Freud guests American Breakfast for $ 70 pesos. Please buy the 70-pesos-breakfast-coupon in our office. By an order minimum of $ 200 pesos per day and person is the use of a lounge chair included.It’s well worth it for a comfortable spot, food and drink service directly to your beach lounge!
- BEACH TOWELS available. Refundable deposit á $ 100 pesos
- SAFE BOXES available. Refundable key deposit á $ 500 pesos
- HAIRDRYER in Suite bathrooms available, at other rooms to lend
- PHONE CALLS to USA and Canada or into México for free
- TAXI service at next corner, 10th street with 5th Av.
- CAR RENTALS all around
- 2 ADO BUS STATIONS in walking distance. First one on 5th Av. with
Av. Benito Juarez, second one on 20th Av. with 12th street
- FERRY to Island Cozumel 5 blocks from Casa Freud in walking distance
- DIVE SHOPS all around
- LAUNDRY service 2 blocks from Casa Freud LAUNDRY “DA SILVANA”on 15th Avenue between 10th and 10th bis street”
- You may have use of OUR KITCHEN, the cost is $ 200 pesos per room and week
Please keep it clean and wash up after yourself.
- GARDEN GRILL available. Please keep it clean and wash up after yourself.
- AIRPORT TRANSFER booking at: http://www.cancun-transfers.com y http://www.airport-cancun-shuttle.com
- HOUSE DOCTOR: Dr. Cesar Ramirez Hernandez, cellular phone: 984- 876 21 75
Colonia Zazil-Ha, 15th Av. Nth. lote 16, between 38th and 40th street.